Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

TWD: Honey Peach Ice Cream

This weeks TWD was Honey Peach Ice Cream selected by Tommi of Brown Interior and it is such a summertime treat. This ice cream was really creamy at first, but after leaving it in the freezer for a week it became less creamy. I'm pretty sure putting it in the door or on the counter for a little bit would bring it back to it's creamy state.


I also had a dislike with the peach bits. They were too icy/hard for my taste, so the next time I make it I will puree all the peaches which should give it a huge peach boost. You can get the recipe from Dorie's book or Tommi's site http://browninterior.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

hannah queen | honey & jam said...

wow, that looks so fantastic.

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Mmm I love honey and peaches. This ice cream sounds yummy! :D

The Cooking Photographer said...

I found you!