Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to All

This year has been one of many changes for me as well as the world. There have been new additions in my life such as this blog and all the chances to make food that I always wanted to make, but never attempted. I have been trying to get back into writing my own recipes, with hesitation, so that I have something to pass along to other family members.

Then there's the hard times, money is not as prevalent in many households. People are getting crazier and crazier, yet others are getting more caring.

One thing that remains the same is my family and the love we have for each other. Throught the good and bad times we still have each others backs. On this gorgeous Thanksgiving Day I want to give thanks to God for All He has given me and mines.

I hope everyone out there has a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: